Your kids deserve our best. That’s why we work hard to provide safe, clean, attractive, fun, gospel-centered ministry that engages them at their various levels of development:
- We do our best to staff the nursery for both services (9:15 and 11:00am). If the nursery is not staffed, parents are welcome to use it and watch the service on the TV!
- Cornerstone Kids is available for children age 2 to 3rd grade, during both services.
- Basic Training is our ministry for 4th-6th graders. It occurs every week on Sunday nights from 5-7pm.
- Breakaway is our ministry for 7th to 12th grade students. They meet every Sunday night from 5-7pm.
Take a look around!
Here’s some other info you might want to know:
1. We want you to feel at ease about your children while you participate in the weekly worship services.
All of our Cornerstone volunteers and leaders are screened via background checks. They have a passion to help your kids learn more about who Jesus is and how to live according to God’s word.
2. Security is a priority in our Cornerstone Kids classes.
Children and parents are checked at the beginning and end of every session through an identification numbering system intended to ensure their safety.
3. We want your kids to enjoy coming to church.
Whether an infant or a 3rd grader, we seek to provide environments that enhance church experience for every age group. Each class will be led through times of music, Bible stories, and illustrations with practical applications – all based on the Gospel.
4. We want to equip you as a parent to be the spiritual leader for your kids.
God’s design is for parents who raise their children in gospel-saturated homes. Our children’s ministry is a supplement to this, not a substitute for this. Other ministries at Cornerstone seek to prepare and encourage parents in their role as spiritual leaders in their homes.